“A person who counsels or motivates others in the achievement of personal objectives such as choosing or changing careers, improving relationships, setting goals, and determining priorities.”
– Merriam-Webster Dictionary
A life coach help people make improvements in all areas of life by creating an action plan to overcome obstacles, step into their greatness, gain confidence and clarity, amd reach their highest potential.
Do you have a sincere passion to help others? Are you ready to kiss your dead-end job goodbye and be your own boss?
Let me share with you the 8 benefits of becoming a coach:
- Flexible Schedule
- Unlimited Income Opportunities.
- No Boundaries – Coaching Online or In-person.
- Adaptability to each situation.
- Increasing demand for coaching services.
- Be Your Own Boss
- Transform Lifes
- Select Any Niche or Speciality
About Life Coaching Program
This Life Coach Certification and training program is designed by Barbara Wainwright, master coach and founder of Wainwright Global, Inc.
Barbara developed this in response to providing an affordable coaching certification solution utilizing an immersion learning method backed by applied science. In addition, the Wainwright Method of coaching has been extremely successful and it has been taught to over 10,000 students worldwide.
Master Coach Sonja, founder of Be Your Own Hero Coaching Academy and owner of Creative Consulting has been personally selected by Barbara Wainwright to facilitate this certification program. In addition, Sonja was selected for her expertise, passion for coaching and teaching students, and her commitment to every student’s success.
- Earn CPC® Professional Coaching Certification in a highly interactive, live online classroom over 16 hours of training.
- Course Times can be taken during weekdays or weekends.
- Monday – Thursday, 9 am to 1 pm, EST (Four 4-hour sessions)
- Saturday & Sunday (Two 8-hour sessions) or 2 Consecutive Saturdays (2 – 8 hour sessions back-to-back weekends)
- Affordable coaching certification solution utilizing an immersion learning for $2500.00
- Learn the Wainwright Method of Coaching designed by Barbara Wainwright, CEO, Master Coach & Founder of Wainwright Global, Inc.
- Facilitated by a graduate of Wainwright Global, Inc and certified master coach, Sonja Budreau, CMC.
- Complete Homework Midweek for week and end of 1st 8-hour training session for Weekend course training.
- Portfolio submission to Strategic Learning Alliance. (30 days to complete)
- Bonus – 1 x 1 Coaching Session with Master Coach Sonja to learn how to launch your coaching business (Scheduled upon completion)
- Business Success Coaching Mastermind Group 1-hour Session. Meet twice per month. (2 sessions free)
- Join Alumni of over 10,000 successful graduates worldwide
Certified Professional Coach Course Curriculum provided by Wainwright Global, Inc
Foundations of Successful Coaching Introduction
- Objectives of Coaching
- Confidentiality and Ethics of Coaching
- The Role of the Coach
- Sustainable and Measurable Results
- WGI’s Professional Coaching System
Mastering the Coaching Process
- Developing Professional Client/Coach Relationships
- Effective Communication Techniques
- Goal Setting – Planning for Success
- Action Steps – Measuring, Assessing, and Rewarding Results
- Accountability and Responsibility
- Exercises and Practicum
Building Your Professional Coaching Practice
- Business Structure and Record-Keeping
- Marketing Strategies for the Professional Coach
- Acquiring Your First Clients
- Setting Your Professional Fees
- Identifying Opportunities in Your Community
- Building a Referral-based Practice
- Creating a Powerful Web Presence
- Advertising, Promotions and Public Relations
What is included in the certification program?
- Sixteen Hour Certified Professional Coach Course facilitated by a Certified Master Coach
- 3rd party credentialing through the Strategic Learning Alliance
- Optional AASCB (top 15% graduate business course) credits in cooperation with SLA and their affiliates
- Telephone and Internet Access to WGI Master Coach Question Center
- Lifetime Use of Wainwright Global Professional Coaching System
- WGI Coach Training Manual, Course Handouts, Professional Coaching Tools, Coaching Quick Reference Guide
- WGI Certified Professional Coach Exam (included)
- WGI Professional Coach Certificate of Learning, digital copy for website, and print document for framing
- CPC is recognized and accredited by Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB)
- WGI Certified Coach Seal in a digital format for your website
- Be Your Own Hero Coaching Academy Certificate of Completion from Creative Consulting, provider of an accredited course.
Upon completion and acceptance of all course work, as well as a passing grade on the SLA CPC® exam, you will have earned your credential as a Certified Professional Coach. Two-year membership in Strategic Learning Alliance Applied-Learning Professional Community and more
Why is AACSB accreditation is significant and certification process is important?
AACSB-accredited schools are considered to be the best business schools in the world. Their undergraduate, master’s, doctoral, and executive education programs have passed rigorous standards for quality. AACSB-accredited schools have better programs, better faculty, better students with higher overall GPAs, more international students, and more employers that recruit from them. (aacsb.edu/learners)
Therefore, the importance of this program is was created by the SLA credentialing process. The requisite subject-matter expert advisory committee, academic and applied performance standards have been created to measure best-practice (theory) and application (experience and results) which create the Certified Professional Coach Certification.
Accreditation Difference Between SLA (this program) and ICF
International Coaches Federation (ICF) doesn’t report and isn’t accountable to any higher authority. They are self-established, self-accredited, and self-regulated. They set standards and rules for coaching and identified themselves as the overseer of those rules.
Strategic Learning Alliance (SLA) established an evidence-based method to identify the needs of the industry based on students’ and client perspectives. In doing so, SLA continuously tested against the Department of Education, the AACSB, and the Society of Human Resource Management’s standards and desired competencies. SLA spent a decade testing, measuring, and demonstrating adherence to their performance needs in addition to the expectations of students and clients to establish the independent measurements. SLA had continuously maintained that adherence for a decade before establishing their independent authority based on those standards-based efforts. In addition, SLA’s curriculum has been accredited with the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business International (AACSB) through Seattle Pacific University. (wainwrightglobal.com/cpc-success/certification-importance-benefits.shtml)
- ICF = 120 Training, 40 hrs mentoring
- SLA = 16 hrs training
ICF has increased the costs to the point that certification is not affordable for most.
Wainwright’s Method of Coaching is easy to learn and easy to use. During the 16 hour course, you not only learn to coach, but you also receive coaching. That means, you will leave the class with a clear vision of where YOU want to go, what you want to do when you want to do it, how you will get it done, and who you would like to do it with.
The Key of Immersion Learning
“Experiencing coaching from both the client’s perspective as well as the coach’s perspective is imperative to understanding the impact you will make with your clients” as stated by Barbara Wainwright
Enroll Now for the Live Online Course
Register Below by Clicking on Enroll Now
After you complete your payment, you will receive an email within 24 hours to confirm your class time and dates.
If the following dates do not work for you, please email Master Coach Sonja at Sonja@creativeconsultingindy.com to request the alternate dates available.
The 3 ways to complete this 16 hour course are:
- Monday – Thursday, 4 sessions, 4 hours each day.
- Saturday & Sunday, 2 sessions, 8 hours each day.
- Over 2 weekends, Saturday & Sunday, 4 sessions, 4 hour each day.
Delivered: Virtual Classroom via Zoom.